Self Drilling Screws (DIN 7504)
1) Material:Low carbon steel, Alloy steel and st. steel(A2/A4)
2) Surface: Plain, Zinc plated(Cr3 and Cr6), Yellow zinc plated, black oxide, black Zinc plated, Hot Dip Galvanization, Decromate, ruspert.
3) Drill hole, forms mating thread and c operation. No more need of difficult alignment of two or more elements.
4) Eliminates power drill, drill bits and elaborate and costly press tools, machine taps and their maintenance. Only one tool required - The screw drive.
5) Ensure correct hole size every time, resulting in better thread engagement and tighter clamp.
Lag Screws (DIN 571)
We offer Lag Screws that are made of Low Carbon Steel, alloy steel and stainless steel (A2/A4).
1) Din 571:Size:From M4 to M30(From 1/4 to 1 inches)
2) Length: 10 to 1,200 mm(from 1 to 24 inches)
3) Surface: Plain, Zinc plated(Cr3 and Cr6), Zinc yellow, Zinc black,nickel plated, HDG, Dacromet.
4) Material:Low carbon steel, middle carbon steel and st. steel(A2/A4)
Dry Wall Screws (DIN 18182)
We are engaged is screw manufacturing and supplying our clients with a matchless range of Dry Wall Screw. Our range of Dry Wall Screws is appreciated for long service life and durability. We provide customization on our range as per the specification of clients. We have emerged as one of the leading manufacturers in offering end to end solutions in our multifarious Dry Wall Screws.
Chipboard Screw (DIN 7505)
We offer Chipboard Screws, which are preferred in wood structure works as it has an advantage that it can cut through sun mica and hard woods easily, making low cost labors. These are appreciated for long service life and durability. We provide customization on our range as per the specification of clients.
1) Long service life
2) Dimensional accuracy
3) Fine finish.
4) Chemical resistance.